Last night, after the seder (which was really interesting...), I got on the phone. I had a headache, and didn't feel up to doing homework. When I got off the phone, I fell asleep. That was around 10. Sometime during the 11 o'clock hour, I woke up and thought I need to take a shower, after which I promptly fell asleep. Same thing happened in the 12 and 2 o'clock hours. Finally, at 4:30 I woke up, brushed my teeth and washed my face, and decided to set my alarm for 6, so I could get up and work on homework (which I hadn't even taken out of my bookbag) and take a shower early. My alarm went off at 6. I woke up. I fell back asleep. I got up at 6:30 and showered, did a little physio, and got ready for school with enough time left to put on makeup. :)
Using my first period free, the 25 minutes left after my math graded item, and a little bit of photo class, I managed to finish my workbook in time for fourth period physio class! That was a definite miracle.
I got really pissy around third period, most likely because I'd only had a piece of matzoh with cream cheese on it for breakfast, so I bought some potato chips, which made me feel better.
Speaking of last night's seder...my grandfather started to cry when he was reading the answer to the four questions. I've never seen him cry in my life, even when my grandmother got in her car accident. My mom said she's never seen him cry in her life, and that my aunt has seen him cry once. My mom and my grandmother were in the kitchen at some point, and he mentioned it. I asked him if he wanted to talk about it, and he said something like "I'm not a believer that talking is a cure-all...Now shouting, that's different." I chuckled and just said "I won't say anything," and he said "good."
What do you say when annoying people say they don't want to be around annoying people? I'm sure some people find me annoying, and find this very question very ironic, but I, in turn, may also find them annoying. And if they were to ask this question, it would again be ironic. Such is life.
I told Jamie to say hi to Tom at the track meet (I called James' cell phone). As I was talking to him, Tom made his polevault jump, so I told him to say "Yayy Tom!!" Jamie said he'd say hi.
A lot of times when I really don't feel like blogging, I end up blogging more than usual. I really haven't felt like posting on chortles in the past couple of days, though, and I don't know why.
No comments:
Post a Comment