Tuesday, April 15, 2003

This is the final blog on which I must post today.

A quite interesting horroscope, considering I've been saying how much I hate criticism of any kind, incl. "constructive," and how personally I take it all.

Don't let your pride get in the way of your success. Accepting help doesn't mean that you're doing a bad job on your own. Everyone can stand a little improvement in their method. As long as the criticism is given out in a constructive manner, don't take it personally. When you reach your goal is more important right now than how it happens. Chances are good that the deadline is firm, so asking for an extension is probably a waste of time.

It's funny how the people on the community blog have become symbols. I am the fuschia moon. Just as I was writing that, I thought about how even our names are symbols. Too deep for after 10 at night. Now that I've blogged on all the other blogs, what's there left to say? Jamie came to play practice tonight, which was fun.

Rachel came over after school, and we went to Super Fresh and got balloons and brownies for Kat (her b-day is tomorow!), and picked up some food my grandmother needed.

I really need to do physio. All these other blogs are causing me to post way less frequently on this one.

No comments: