Wow, I guess the last time I posted was Thursday. I've been busy since then, and haven't really felt like going online. I'm on now simply because I'm waiting for Jamie's cousin's girlfriend (Katie) to drive Jamie home, so I can call him. Oh yes, I've been Jamie-fied, and I love it.
Yesterday I went home with him after school, and had a GRRRRRREATTTTT time. We went to the mall after dinner (of lamb chops, kosher for p. rice, and asparagus, which I didn't think I liked, but it was really good) and Jamie showed me his tux jacket, the shoes he picked out, and the vest he picked. He did a good job picking it out. Then we window shopped, and went back to Jamie's. His dad drove me home around 11.
Today my mom and I went to Penn to look at dorms. I made a list of pros and cons of a bunch of different dorms. One double we saw couldn't have been more than 8 cubic feet. Maybe it was 10 feet long, instead of 8. It was horrible. There was one quad we saw, though, that had a little kitchen and a living room and two single rooms and one double room. And it had its own bathroom. That was nice. There was also another with 4 single rooms and a sink and its own bathroom. I think I liked that one the best, even though there was no kitchen. The small single rooms were about the size of that small double I mentioned. It was a long, long day, and I'm sick. I think I have another upper respiratory infection.
Tonight I went on a double date with my beau and his cousin and his cousin's gf (ahh yes, this is where the post started). We went out to dinner, where I got a Caesar salad. My second caesar salad of the day. I've had too many salads in the past couple of days, all because I can't eat bread. I never realise how much bread and carbo/starch type items I eat, until I can't eat them. This is awful. We then stopped at TLA and rented The Ring. Watched it for half an hour, and then they all had to leave (as I've previously explained). I rewound it and don't plan on watching any more. I would if I could watch it with Jamie, but I don't feel like being scared by myself. And the face of that girl was horrifying.
So, I'm off to make a phone call...
No comments:
Post a Comment