I'm beginning to wonder what is wrong. If all my moodiness and crankiness and the fact that I can't seem to lose weight no matter what I do are all related. I just don't feel happy. It's not like I'm never happy but I don't think my happiest in recent times is really as happy as I can be or have been in the past. I have all these great things going on and all I can do is focus on the negative ones. Is this something I can change on my own? Can I reverse this frame of mind just by acknowledging it's there and pledging to myself to try to change it? I'm worried the answer is no but I need to try. I'm sick of being unhappy.
This is stemming from this evening when I came home from work and just sat looking for something to do, feeling generally sad. And from the fact that I have been noticing just how much I complain lately and how I don't see enough of the good in situations, to the point where every time I start to complain I now put myself in someone else's shoes and wonder how they can stand me, when I can't stand myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment