I am watching One Tree Hill, and all these couples are splitting up for other things. The girl is always the one crying as the guy leaves her, and he has a pained look on his face as he tells her it just can't be, but he could have held her in his arms forever and it wouldn't have been long enough (straight out of this show). And I'm sitting here thinking that that's bullshit. If they love each other they would stay together, hands down. But I'm starting to question that. Sometimes, love actually isn't enough. I think even if both people love each other enough it's not always possible to get through everything and still come out on top. Maybe love is just overrated.
"There are two tragedies in life, one is to lose your hearts desire, the other is to gain it." - George Bernard Shaw
No comments:
Post a Comment