I dunno.
Finals.
Spanish: Thurs at 8:30
Abnormal Psych: Monday at 11
Social Psych: Monday at 5
History of Music: Friday (6th) at 11
Goo.
Penn Relays this weekend. Also Players. And studying. I don't think I can do all. What do I do?
I can't concentrate.
My throat hurts to touch, but doesn't hurt when I swallow. Wtf. I am scared. This is bad timing. And bad news bears.
And, to be angsty for ohhh just a sec...
I want someone to tell me I'm beautiful. And mean it. Wonderful. And mean it. I want someone wonderful to tell me I am wonderful. Then everything would be wonderful and I could go to sleep with a smile on my face. Those are the best nights.
Working at the law firm again this summer. Still rather impartial about school ending. Very sad that the seniors I am friends with are leaving. Not particularly excited about the summer, aside from Newport.
Newport. I cannot wait. My goal is to spend a whole summer there. But when? My grandparents want to sell the house after this summer. Dammit.
My mom said these are the stages: denial, anger, resistance, sorrow, acceptance.
This is one of my more jumbled/incoherent posts.
I am keeping passover this year. Probably the first time since 9th grade or so. Maybe it's been longer than that. As a whole one thing I learned in college is that I don't like religion as a whole. I don't like sanctioned prejudice and exclusivism (if that is a word). However, as far as religions go, I like mine best. Call me a hypocrite if you want. I don't care.
"All I want is to feel this way, to be this close, to feel the same..."
That's playing now. That's all. Great great song.
I miss music when it used to be really good.
Also...there is nothing left to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment