Yeah. I actually don't feel like blogging, which is funny. Well, not really. Ohhh Guster. Why are you so amazing? I want to work out before my eye doctor's appointment, but I don't know if I have time now. My stomach is going blub blub blub. Seriously. It's more of a gut now, and it's gross. Whatever.
Let's see...it's rediculously freezing out. Like, insanely. I hate this weather more than anything else. We had an assembly first period, which required us to walk down to SS in the blistering cold. Know what the assembly was about? It was this guy who came to talk to us about how Philadelphia is like Paris. And really, it's not. He started talking about history stuff also, which was funny. I don't take history, and I don't take french, and the guy was not meant to be a public speaker. He droned on and on, and every other word out of his mouth was "um." I think we had english after that. ::Yawn::
Dance was next. Yeah. Back down to SS in the freezing cold. Awesomely fun times. I haven't even started coreographing my dance, and I didn't realize how little time we really have left to finish it. The rest of school was boring.
It was chicken filet day, however, which was very nice.
I want to work out. I really need to. But my back was hurting earlier, and I have a doctor's appointment in an hour. I think it'll take me half an hour to get there, 20 minutes to and from the club, and by my calculations that's not enough time. Dammit. I am getting out of shape in the worst way. This stinks.
Things are still bothering me, a lot. What the hell is the point of this? I keep asking, then I remember. It's a stupid cycle, and I hate it. I hate this, and I hate the stupid inertia. It's at a crawl now, but that's too slow.
I'm not depressed and angry, although it sort of sounds like it. I'm afraid to look forward to this weekend. Why, you ask? Because then, when the weekend is over, it'll be the week of the play, and I'm so not ready. I'm terrified. Kat and Meg S. and I were talking about pins last night. They were talking about me getting one, but I don't see any way of that happening. I'd have to skip a handshake and go straight to a hug this time, and I really don't think that's gonna happen. And seriously...I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up, because I want one soooooooo badly. Oh God. It's also gonna be hard to see players board, because yeah, I'm still upset that I didn't get on it.
I feel sort of like I could use a good cry.
"Do I convince myself we never happened?" - Toadies
No comments:
Post a Comment