Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I just got back from my appointment with the eye doctor. Drove myself there and back in Big Red, all by myself. This is a good thing, because I am normally too directionally challenged to get anywhere, but I knew how to do it if I traced it in my head. Woo. He said my eyes look fine, and that these contacts look good (much better than the first pair I tried), and he's going to order me a supply. Yay!!! He also gave me drops to use before bed so my eyes (hopefully) won't be so red (which they are probably because they're dry) in the morning. :D

I find my horroscope to be amusing. Amusing because it rings true, which isn't actually amusing when you think about it.

You may feel like no one's listening to a word you say. It's highly unpleasant, to say the least. Sadly, the people that are in charge of the scene right now are probably not very concerned with your feelings. An atmosphere of voracious, unapologetic self-centeredness may prevail. If you don't like it -- which you probably won't -- stay out of the mainstream. That's the best way to protect yourself.

No comments: