Cirque Du Soleil was AMAZING. No surprise there, as it's been amazing every time I've seen it. The one thing I can actually describe is when these guys came out, and two laid on seperate chairs, and then two other guys paired w/ the first ones, and the first guys, using their feet, would balance the second guys on their butts, and the guys balancing on their butts would do flips, and then land back on their butts on the first guys' feet.
Wasn't that worded so eloquently? I just had a lot of chinese food, and I'm tired. Gimme a break.
My mom's friends from NC came, and I met them (consciously) for the first time (they saw me last when I was about one). They are really awesome, and really nice. They have no children, they have a dog and a cat, and they travel a lot. That's what I want to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment