Not a bad day so far. I got a freaking 87 on the quiz about the book I didn't read!! (I'm now on page 68). We also did our presentation today - me, Tom, Eli, and Lydia - and it went really well. The stuff I was saying wasn't even BS! Wooo hooo. And I got a 93 on a math "graded item" that we took today. I only scored so low because I didn't fully explain stuff about the limits and why they did exist at some point, or why another point didn't exist.
I had to go work on a chem lab during my lunch period, so I gave Lampe hell the entire time. He thinks it's funny, so I guess that's good? I dunno. I don't hate him, but it pisses me off when I miss school for some reason or another and suddenly it's MY problem, and I have to go in during free time to make things up. But he's a good teacher.
My spanish teacher sprung this page long article upon us. We have to read it tonight and come up with at least six questions pertaining to the article. I've read half of it, but if you asked me what it said, I'd give you a very confused look, followed by a shoulder shrug.
Play practice tonight. I am excited.
I have mixed feeling about it, though.
So, though I should be doing homework, I am off to play some guitar.
Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment