Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Let's just say that I didn't get an effing break from crap until 9th period. Of course, none of my friends were anywhere to be found. I was hoping to talk to Natalie, or to Tom, or to anyone who had free at the same time as me. Meghan and Rachel have language whenever I have free. I wasn't tired enough to sleep, although the senior "retreat" was free of any sign of life. But the bio teacher, also my advisor, has his room right across from said "retreat," and he shouts. Loudly. So no sleeping.

I ended up wandering downstairs to the tech lab, where I found Sam.

So, I was fully bummed and pissed by physio, when Natalie told me to smile. Hah. I'll smile as soon as I have something to smile about.
"The day's over," would supposedly be something to smile about. I disagree, though, because all I have to look forward to is tomorrow. Hump day. And more school-related crap, which I can't handle. And no free time. And a fucking chem lab during my lunch time. Thanks, Lampe. Thanks a lot.

No comments: