Monday, August 26, 2002

Oh great day, please continue to be great. In fact, if you could continue for...oh, a couple days, weeks, months, years, however long you want, it would be really nice. This has been the best day.

I had a great time at the club. I talked to Kyle, been talking to Bill, hung out with everyone around the gazebo. Felt a part of everything.

Tonight I went to Heather's. It was me, Heather, Natalie, Kat, Tom, and Alex and Sue (who were cleaning most of the time). Nick wasn't there cause he's grounded, for what reason I have no idea (I hear his parents aren't so nice). First we hung out in the kitchen and talked and did weird things (including me making weird faces, being goofy, & doing some of my quality weird dancing). After that we migrated to the living room area & watched TV. Tom & Huck, or whatever that movie is called, with Johnathan Taylor Thomas was on, so we stuck with that. At first it was Tom, Kat, Heather, Natalie, and then me in the seating order on Heather's giant L-shaped couch. Nick called, so the phone was passed down the line & we all talked to him. Then Tom went & got a cookie & came and sat next to me. I took a piece, and when he asked if I wanted more & I said yes, he got the whole cookie jar. When I got up to go to the bathroom, he stole my seat, even though I called fives, but he made it up by playing with my hair. Before I left we were all just laying on each other in one big happy juble. It was the nicest thing ever. Definitely one of those moments I'd save in a box if I had the power.

I don't know what else to say...I'm just very content right now.

This makes me think about two things:
1. Hell is coming in one week and I won't have this much fun for a good year (I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I don't believe I am).
2. I'm worried that tomorrow will be bad. Last time I was so happy about things going well, they got bad. They do every time, and I just can't seem to push this pessimistic - or is it realistic? - part of me down. I guess I've just been down this road before.
Haha. That reminded me of The Matrix. "You've been down that road before, Neo. You know where it leads. And I know that's not where you wanna be."
I think that's how it goes.

No comments: