Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Ahh, so I thought today couldn't be better. I can't yet decide if it was better, but it was definitely equally good as yesterday. I doubt this trend will last much longer, but I am loving while it is.

This morning when my grandmother woke up, her ear was totally clogged. She made a doctor's appointment, but the only time they had was some time in the afternoon. She told them they were ruining her granddaughter's life. They called her back a little after I got up, saying that there was an opening at 11:15, so I drove her over there for that time. We were at the doctor's for kind of a while, esp. for a clogged ear - we left around noon. My grandmother wanted to go to Shop Rite, so I drove her there. Of course, being my grandmother, she struck up a conversation with some lady about cooking. I don't know how long they talked for, since I was reading the soap digest I grabbed on the way in. We got out of there eventually, and came home.

I talked to my mom when we got home, and she told me that there was a mouse in our bathroom. We haven't seen it, but we've heard it & seen its footprints. There are currently many sticky mouse traps & pellets around the bathroom, cause the pest control people came and couldn't find it. I'm actually less scared of a mouse than I am of bugs. But I think it's a rat, and I am kind of scared of them.

I went to the club around 3, I think, and I picked up Meghan & her sister on the way there. It was a good time. Bill & Ryan & the twins & a couple other people were there. Kyle's done working there, so he obviously wasn't there. I played baseball w/ everyone today...hit the ball about 3 times (I didn't really bat that much, though, so it was pretty good).

I got home from the club around 6, ate dinner, and went over to Eddie's. It was Meghan, Eddie, Laura, Bill, & me. It was really fun, & Bill is really nice. He should hang out with us during the school year.

Alas, I can't write anymore cause my mom is making me get off. Babysitting tomorrow, but I wanna go to the club afterwards...we'll see!

Good day, please continue.

No comments: