Wednesday, August 28, 2002

I'm currently at school babysitting for the facutly children. I have to make sure to talk to someone and tell them I did this, so I get my bling bling.

Even though it's raining, I wanna go to the club. I wanna talk to the people there and have some fun after this grueling day.

The older kids are much more well behaved than the younger ones. There was one boy named Peter, age 5 and 3/4, who wouldn't listen to ANYONE. I put him on time out during lunch, and when he started banging on the table and screaming, I just started banging on the table too. We became kind of friends, and if I asked him really nicely to pick stuff up, he'd do it. We all went to the gym, and I ended up chasing Peter around & tickling him, while he fought to get away. If I stopped chasing him, he'd come back and say "you have to get me." At one point he picked up a dead cockroach and threw it at me, and it broke when it hit my shoulder. It was the most disgusting thing of recent times. After that I said "Peter, we're through," and he said "no we're not!" but I left the room. He left early, but we have enough on our hands so that I'm not sad.

Alright, I guess I'll write more when I get home.

The new computers here are these beautiful black, flatscreen Dells. Ohhh they are so nice. And the keyboards are totally silent. I would marry one if I could.

No comments: