I am so fecking exhausted. For once, I think I'll stay home because I want to, and I'll enjoy it. I got about 6 horas of sleep last night. Yes, I meant to say "horas" instead of "hours."
My stupid summer reading book for English was $16. I had to pay $2 worth in quarters, the rest in crumpled ones and a five. I am currently so broke I can't believe it. I better get a lot of money for babysitting today. Part of me wants to do it tomorrow, because the money is that good. The other part says "are you nuts? I'm going to the club!" I really hope it's sunny. I'm sort of glad it was rainy and gross today, cause it means that it was a good day to do something other than club it. But, Mr./Mrs. Weather Controller Person, please let it be nice out tomorrow. I intend to go to the club, & bring Tom if he wants to go. And hopefully Bill will be there, cause he's cool.
Quizas.
No comments:
Post a Comment