dinner at my cousins' tonight. very yummy - steak, potato, salad, apple pie baked by jenny and ice cream. yum. i guess i thought i would get to release some stress there (read: cry, possibly) but didn't as much as i'd hoped so then i did that when i got home. fun. sick of feeling this way.
my aunt got me two cool velour things for channukah. one's a really pretty dress that i'm def wearing for new years, the other a pretty jacket. very pretty.
the thought i keep having lately, whenever i buy something, is at least i have a lot of stuff. followed by the thought that my stuff does not keep me warm at night, nor does it keep me company during the day.
i dunno, i feel better now. i feel like the feeling better is temporary, until i find a better solution.
to the people who know me: please come back and/or get better. i need you. if you are near me and you know me...thanks.
my mom managed to give me a channukah present. i don't think i will find someone who loves me as much as she does, ever.
i think depression has a selfish aspect. maybe that's not the right way to put it. but it definitely has a self-reflecting aspect that i find..i don't know what.
k, i should go to bed.
1 comment:
Here's that quote I was telling you about:
Larry: She doesn't want to be happy.
Dan: Everybody wants to be happy.
Larry: Depressives don't. They want to be unhappy to confirm they're depressed. If they were happy they couldn't be depressed anymore. They'd have to go out into the world and live. Which can be depressing.
I dunno, I liked it, I thought there was some truth in it. Whenever I'm feeling sorry for myself thinking about it makes me realize doing so for more than just a little bit isn't good for me.
Post a Comment