Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's been a while since I posted and I wanted to write about the past week or so (namely my bday) before I forget.

My birthday was last Wednesday. Tues night I went to Blarney with Rina to play quizzo with some MB ppl and some of my friends came to celebrate with me. I also saw the runners of my year who I haven't hung out with for so long and that was a lot of fun. I had a great time that night.

Wednesday was a beautiful, sunny day with temperatures in the mid 70s. I really couldn't have asked for nicer weather, and as corny as this sounds it was like a present from God. We had rehearsal which I wasn't happy about, but at the end Rina pulled out a chocolate cake with little candy words that said "Happy Birthday Deb" and everyone sang happy birthday to me. It made me soooo happy. I LOVE surprises like that b/c they make me feel so special. So that was awesome. After rehearsal Jonah, Rina, Jake, Donna and I all went to White Dog. Everyone else I invited ended up saying they couldn't come so it was pretty low key, which was fine and exactly what I expected to happen. Breton had stopped by during rehearsal with Emily to say happy bday but that he couldn't stay to go to white dog. He gave me some alcohol...one bottle was this really nice belgian peach lambic beer which I am very excieted about and am saving for the right time. After White Dog Jonah, Rina, Donna, Dave and I came back to our house and hung out for a while which was also nice.

Thursday night was sake bombing with mb at this place right across from the skating rink. It was so fun. The only bad part was that I chipped my front tooth on a glass when I was drinking water and someone said something that surprised me and I banged the glass into my tooth. Otherwise I had a blast.

Friday night after rehearsal and a gig (which was around 10 or so) I went over to the runners' of my year and hung out..finally. It was also a lot of fun. There were 2 girls there who were pretty chill and again, it was nice to see them.

Saturday we had another 5 hour rehearsal and then I got ready to go out to dinner with my aunt and cousins. My car was completely covered in snow and ice and plowed into its spot and while I was trying to figure out what to do some random dude came up and helped me clear it off and also basically dug out spots for me to be able to pull out. Great timing, b/c otherwise I wouldn't have been able to go. I gave him $10 and went on my merry way. We went to the fancy dining room in the country club my cousins belong to. I had rack of lamb (naturally) and I got bday cards, st. patty's day hats and lays because they wanted to get rid of them, and my aunt got me a really awesome purse and they got me a delicious chocolate cake - probably one of the best choc. cakes i've ever had. I didn't get back to school til around 11 or 12 and by then most people were done for the night. I went to a party with Angelee but it was not that exciting so we just played wii for a bit and left. I was bummed a bit cause it was St. Patty's day and I didn't really do anything, but I was really too tired to care much.

Yesterday I went shopping for a few hours despite back pain (took the really great pain killers). Went home after that and got very overwhelmed/frustrated about a bunch of things, but I did find very cute baby pictures of myself for my senior slideshow for MY LAST SHOW EVER, THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man. So weird.

So now it's today (I use the term "today" loosely, aka to mean "monday") and I am exhausted and have 10:30 class and really need to go to sleep. So with that i bid "you," aka me, adieu.

No comments: