Monday, January 22, 2007

Seriously if I don't stop getting logged into the new (aka useless to me) blogger and then getting logged out of gmail chat when I sign out I'm gonna flip out. It's just one of those little inconvenicnes that is so unnecessary and drives me up the wall.

Ok.

Solo auditions are tonight. No I am not excited. I am mildly nervous, but I haven't picked a song I want. There is one song (Flyleaf) I really really don't want, just because it's way too similar to the one I had last semester, but I'm worried I will get pigeon-holed into it. It's so not challenging and not that interesting, but rocky, just like my last one. There is another one that is cheesy and doesn't make sense, and a slow one I don't really want. I would say there are 2 I want most but I don't know which of them I would prefer, and another one that I simply think I won't get b/c of how high it is and because there are a ton of trills in it, which other ppl in the group can do better than me.

Right now it's 12:45. I should do work. I've been awake since noon. I should have been doing work since then. I have reading I could do for tabla, but I know I'm not going to get quizzed on it or anything. Maybe I'll skim it before class since I'll have half an hour. Yeah. Til then I guess I'll practice the songs and consider looking at my spanish homework for my 10:30 class tomorrow, although for that class I don't really ever need to do the homework, which is really great. I do have to do the homework for the 1:30 spanish class I have, so good thing I have an hour and a half break in between the two classes to do the hw and write the response that's due every day at the beginning of class.

My rating of this post: boring. Maybe I should have put that at the front so no one bothered reading it the whole way through.

No comments: