I've decided that I am either more aware of my surroundings than other people, or I am more polite. Or something. Everywhere I go I get stuck behind a row of 5 people abreast walking slowly, completely unaware that anyone might want to pass them. Is it really that hard to check behind you every once in a while, or to walk to one side of the sidewalk? Or at the very least, if you see someone coming towards you, can't you freaking move over and let them by instead of making them wait or walk in the snow to get by you? People are so stupid.
At least Chris is sitting here laughing at what I write and telling me it's too cynical. Sorry I'm so cynical Chris. No, not EVERYONE is stupid for walking. Just the people I encountered on my walk to the book store and back, because seriously out of all of them, only ONE person was aware of what was going on.
Here are things I like.
Haha, wait I have to go tutor. I like making money. I like Chris. I like warmth. I like that I slept 11 1/2 hours last night. I like chantico.
No comments:
Post a Comment