It's good I didn't blog on Wednesday about what a bad day it was. But it really was a bad day. I got a parking ticket, spent an hour and a half at the dentist getting a cavity filled, and she said that hopefully I won't have to get a root canal, I came back for class, freaked out about a music and tech project that was due that day, typed up composition notes for it btw classes and then didn't get to go in class which means I didn't have to turn it in which means freaking out was for nothing, then I had tutoring, then otb, then a short gig. Things got better after that cause I went to Chris's gig and had a ton of fun and had a great time after.
I guess yesterday made up for Weds being so bad because my first class was cancelled (although I do feel bad b/c it was due to my teacher's car being towed). Then I went to my next class 20 minutes late but my teacher didn't care and all we did was watch a movie of a bin (an Indian instrument) being played, and then she played us a rag on a large sitar. Pretty sweet. I even got a nap from 9:15 to almost 11. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment