Yesterday was moving home: Part 2. Zach helped me again, which was so nice.
Yesterday was so gorgeous - I hoped that when Jason, Larry and I were driving back from the studio and we saw the front of clouds moving away that it would get warmer.
After moving all my stuff inside, Zach, my mom and I had Chinese food for dinner. My fortune cookie said "Our first and last love is self love." At first I thought this meant that we are conceited and only love ourselves, or always love ourselves over others. But then I realized that this was not what it meant at all.
What it meant was that we have to love ourselves, first and foremost. This was an especially relevant message for me to get, because one of my goals for the summer is to learn to love myself more than I do right now. Many of the choices I made this year were not choices that someone who loves themselves would make. So this summer I will learn to appreciate myself and realize that I deserve nothing but the best, because this is the way that I will get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment