I didn't write about recording my solo (Frou Frou - Let Go)! I did it on Thursday. We got there around 10:30 because of traffic, and I probably started singing around 11. By 2 I was only through the first chorus. We took a half hour or so lunch break, then I went back to singing. Sang til 6 and didn't even sing the third chorus! They are gonna take pieces from the first and second chorus for the third, although I would have preferred to sing it. The only reason I'm not totally excited about the whole thing is because I got really discouraged in the last half hour because I kept having to resing things and started getting tired and felt like I wasn't sounded good enough. But overall I feel really good about it. It was a great experience, and so weird to hear my voice played back to me over and over. I am not used to it, and I sort of had to get used to it... this is how I sound. It's very strange.
I'm also really excited about the background solo I have in Broken (Constantine by Something Corporate) because everyone said it sounded great!
:-D
A year ago today I did overdubs for the last album. As of now I am done in the studio and spending some of my day packing.
I was gonna go outside, but it looks like I missed the sun. Now it's crazy windy and is gonna rain. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment