Thursday, April 28, 2005

One down, three to go. I am not seeing Players for the first time since I've graduated. :,-( I am just not superhuman. I am not even going out Friday night as of now, so I can study for my two finals on Monday.

Spanish was today, it wasn't bad. I got a T-Shirt.

In other news, I should have known Rufus couldn't come up with words that good. I'm talking about the song "Across the Universe." Don't chastize me for not knowing it was the Beatles, I don't generally listen to music older than me (not on principle or anything, I just am drawn to stuff from the 90s - early 00's).

"Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup..."

Haha. If only. Then there'd be some really long, sweet post on this here blog. Alas. I am trying to get my life in some sort of order in preparation for the Penn Relays party Saturday night. This party has a lot to live up to, after last years' party. Oh yes, all kinds of stuff happened then. How was that a year ago?

How am I almost a junior? An uperclassman? But I know from thinking about graduating high school, I know it happens every year. Every year people become juniors, and they can't believe it. But eventually they do, and so too will I. And then when I become a senior, I'll come to grips with that too. Everything, in its time.

In still other news, many many mixed emotions recently. I know there was no verb in that sentence. I'll be my own grammar police. I think I am almost at the acceptance phase, the last phase of the phases. Can I just be there already??

In Stacey and Jonah's class they had to write a 200 word essay starting with "Because the sun." I think that's pretty cool. I'd like to do that some time.

Because the sun always shines brighter in the summer....

IT IS ALMOST SUMMER. Eight days and I am free.

No comments: