Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Wow, wow, and wow. I just got back from seeing A Perfect Circle. Wow wow wow. Amazing. Possibly the best concert I've ever been to. It was just soooo amazing. AND I WAS IN THE FUCKING PIT! I was only one row of people away from the fucking railing. It was fucking awesome!!!!! Here's the story of how we got into the pit (we = me, Eric, his buddy Alfie, who is awesome):

Some guy IMed me and said he found me on the facebook and saw that I listed APC as one of my fav bands. He said he and his friend were gonna go tonight but they couldn't for some reason, and he said they had pit tickets, and asked me if I wanted them FOR FREE. Of course I said yes, and I met him at the quad and he gave me the two tickets.

To get the three of us into the pit when we only had two tickets was slightly tricky, but we pulled it off. Alfie and I went in and they gave us both bracelets (we actually walked through the main door with our other tickets...we tried to find other people who wanted to go but we couldn't find any with such short notice). I peeled my bracelet off, and Alfie went and gave it to Eric who put it on and came in. He gave the bracelet back to me cause I wanted it as a souvenier. We pushed our way through to Eric's other friend who was there and by the end we were so close up..it was incredible. After the show was over, one of the roadies threw the drumsticks and Alfie got one!!! I am so jealous!

But overall it was amazzzzzzzzingggggg!!!!

No comments: