Monday, April 28, 2003

MY MOM ISN'T LIKE THAT.

I'm feeling really lost right now, and it all started at 4:30 a.m.

I'm scared and I don't know how much things are worth. I'm a confused kid and morals are messy.

I feel like Phillip Diamond during the scene where he's drugged and hearing the voices of all the people he knows and when they speak a lime green light washes over them and then as soon as they're done the light falls on the next person and it's soo fast it's overwhelming and he just goes nuts because he can't handle it all and he doesn't know what to do...

And to make matters worse, what do you do when you can't say anything. I mean it's impossible not to care at all, as much as I try not to because it won't change. It's painful to watch a friend go through this stuff and to have to bite your tongue time and time again. I don't know how much longer I can take this. When is enough enough? Obviously never.

And the voices start up again...

No comments: