I have a sore throat. This is a horrible time to be sick, simply horrible.
I was trying to tell my mom about a deal for two cellphones for $60 a month. The phones would share 400 minutes and unlimited night and weekend minutes. She said "I already pay $35 for the phone we have at home, I'm not spending that much on another." Yeah, but we can't run home and use the phone here every time we need to make a call. Then I told her that I'd definitely need one in college. She said she'd be paying for the one I'll have in the room. But again, I won't be able to run back to my dorm room every time I need to make a call. I will have a cellphone in college, even if I need to pay for it. Hopefully I'll get a job over the summer and pay for it with some of that money (I'm sure the rest will go to college stuff). If that's the case, I better at least have a really awesome one, like Jamie's.
I wish my throat would stop hurting.
No comments:
Post a Comment