Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Today was an ok day. Not great, no. But alright. It had its bad points, no doubt about that. I had no real frees b/c I had to take an incredibly hard physio test for which I hadn't studied from 10:55-11:45. Chambers was a pain b/c all we did was 45 minutes of carmina and then a song that only involves the words "do do do," "lie li lie," and "ooooo." I completely lost my mind during chem, and one of my famous (or should I say infamous...) fits of laughter. It was actually pretty funny (well, it always is), because I was letting my head hang over the edge of the desk and Kat was "styling" my hair for me (for "styling" read "pushing it every which way and turning it into a big tangle"), and I sat up and just started cracking up, with my hair all over the place, including in front of my face. Mr. Lampe just looked at me and told me to go get a drink. He can tell when I've lost it. On my way to the water fountain, I heard the guys in my class complaining because he never yells at me, but he knows me well enough to know that I have no marbles left when I have a laughing fit. In other, related news, my laughing fits in chem are becoming more and more frequent. And in yet other news, the drink of water really did help. Math, as per usual, was boring as hell. But this time I sat near Devon and Tyler, who were quite amusing. And Isaiah. And I sat there eating Dove chocolate eggs, which helped to pass the time.

I didn't feel like going to set crew, but I want everyone to know that I'm dedicated to Players. It was actually pretty productive. I wasn't part of the cleaning crew that was moving stuff around in the storage space; Jamie and I worked on unscrewing wheels and other hardware from useless pieces of wood. And we threw lots of wood in the dumpster. Play practice was good, but fairly nondescript.

Trying to think of what else...

OOH! Guster's playing at UPenn!! Wooo hooo!! I should get a special deal b/c I'm a future student there. I wanna go!! April 27th, I believe. Watch that be prom or something. Ahhh, they're also playing at SUNY Binghamton. Debra can go see them too!

I'm sure I'll think of something else as soon as I it Post & Publish.

No comments: