Tuesday, February 04, 2003

So, I think I'm gonna submit this thing I wrote for creative writing last year to PUB. It's about Newport, and I got an A+ on it, and I like it. I like it a lot better than my college essay. I'm looking through other creative writing stuff to see if there's anything else.

I'll think about the poemy thing, Nat. I'm not sure, though.

I worked out. Went with my mom. I ran my shortest mile and got up to speed 6.8, which is the fastest I've ever gone. I was kind of red in the face, as after last time, but it's all good. Then I did all my weights, and crunches. And my foot's not hurting me like it was last time after I ran!

Today. Was. Boring. Very very boring. Especially double english. I think the bad weather made me totally unable to focus, so I just sat there, bored out of my gourd, the entire time. I traced some picture to completion on the back of the page it was drawn on. Man, was I bored. It's not really worth going into any more boring detail about the boringness.

I must go eat dinner.

Ahh, but before I go...I finished webassign! 36/36 with only two submissions! I resubmitted this afternoon at school, and was done with it. It's not even due until Thursday, but I don't have tomorrow night because of this GFS night practice run thing, which is cutting into more and more of my afternoon/dinner time. I'm sorry, but I don't need to be there at 5:30 to work on being on key, because I'm not singing. I'm beat boxing.

I'm getting voice lessons! Finally! Saturday afternoons at 3:30. Yeah, that's a really bad time, I'll admit it, but I think they're only for half an hour, and I really need them. I want to get into OTB!

So yeah. Off to dinner. Foodishness.

No comments: