Saturday, February 01, 2003

I'm very very bored. Very. I don't feel like doing homework. I don't feel like showering. I just had a nice little guitr session, which was fun. I might be able to do something Wednesday night before I go away, since I'll be away all fucking weekend. ::Sigh:: I suppose there are worse things in life, but I don't much fancy spending four days with three adults, two of whom are completely crazy, and one of whom is semi-crazy, void of contact from my boyfriend and friends. I'll be using my mom's calling card. Rachel said she might be going away too, which did make me feel better.

I hope I don't get in a car accident on the way up. I don't like driving long distances anymore. Not that I ever did, but it's much worse since my grandmother's accident. Maybe I can celebrate Valentine's Day this Friday instead of next Friday.

I want to do something significant. Right now.

I should've gone with my mom - she went to Sacks and then to the club to work out. Yeah, I worked out yesterday, but I didn't do all my weights, and I could've maybe done a light run or the EFX machine (on weight loss). I think maybe the scale in Newport works, so maybe I'll find out how much I actually weigh while I'm up there.

This morning I woke up around 9:45 and laid in bed for about 15 minutes. Just thinking. I had a fun time last night. Quite.

In world news, the space shuttle Columbia lost contact with the base at which it was supposed to land 16 minutes before the planned landing time (of 9:16). It's quite a tragedy. They keep playing the two or three tapes of footage they have of it breaking apart. It was travelling at mach 18, 12,000 mph, at 200,000 feet. May those who were aboard rest in peace.

No comments: