I'm gonna double-blog this.
A Capella Fest was awesome!!!!
I did the percussion for one Hilltones song, both Lauerlei songs, and the last chambers piece. That's four songs in a row. There's so much to say, I guess I'll blog about it later, cause I kind of want to go to bed, but I'll just post the most exciting thing that happened tonight: One of the Off The Beat girls saw me in the hallway and came up to me and said "Oh my God, you were so great. I'm the only girl in the group who actually tries to do percussion, but I'm really bad....you're like my idol!"
I kid you not. I was flipping out, because they're all my idols. They're sooooooo incredible!
I think maybe I regret going to Katie's. She's so nice, though, because she drove me home after Eddie said he would but then changed his mind. Sam was going to, but...didn't. Whatever. I'd rather Eddie just say he can't drive me instead of saying he will and then changing his mind, and me getting passed around like a hot potato between people who're willing to drive me home. How much does that make me feel like shit? A lot. And yeah. Being in a fight is no fun, let me tell you. Technically I can think of things, but... I dunno. Well, I do. Whatever. No...but yeah, for here and now. I have a headache.
No comments:
Post a Comment