Friday, February 07, 2003

Haven't posted my horroscope in a while...

Pride isn't always a problem. Confidence in your noble motives and superior abilities may be what gets you through a hard time. All that you have to do now is hold your head up through a few more hours of uncertainty. Nobody's perfect, but many people here will appreciate you for what you are. Does recognition mean that you've finally arrived? Maybe you were here all the time and never recognized the place. But as of now, that's one for the history books. The difficult part is out of the way. You're free to relax and enjoy yourself.

TODAY IS A SNOW DAY!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The highest-up diety person was very gracious to me today. Not just to me, to everyone. But I am especially thankful, because I had a chem test, physio workbook due, and I was tired, cranky, not feeling great, and worried that if I stayed home, they'd say I couldn't sing in a capella fest. Now it just needs to stop snowing so that a capella fest won't be cancelled.

No comments: