Friday, December 13, 2002

Wow. Yesterday. It must've wanted to cancel out the bad day two days before. Yesterday I got my senior project proposal in ON TIME! When do I EVER do ANYTHING on time. Ever? NEVER!! The next good thing was that I GOT INTO PENN!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! When I found out, I ran around my house screaming, started to cry, and picked up my grandmother's line (she was on the phone) and said I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I just found out that I GOT INTO PENN!!!" Then I called my mom & my friends. Oh man. I can't even comprehend this, it's so unreal. I'm sort of worried something will happen that will prevent me from going. ::Crosses fingers::

The first act of the play last night was messy, because of a clever bass player who leaned back on the mic in the orchestra pit and screwed up the whole sound system. My first solo went better than it's ever gone, however, which was THRILLING! I can't really describe the feeling, but I loved every minute up there. It was great, and I don't want this to be over. I just got on stage, saw the audience, and realized that they're only people. I don't know how tonight will go, but hopefully we will stomp out all of the gremlins that plagued us last night.

I haven't been online for about two days, and it seems like it's been a month!

I should probably go get ready for school. Jeans cut! My grandmother is driving me, but first we are going to the dry cleaners and CVS, where I shall pick up more eyelashes, some eye drops for my contacts, and some throat losenges (to be safe).

No comments: