Let's see....do I really feel like blogging? That's a negatory. Today really was not that good. I mean, it had its ok points, but I flipped out two and a half times in various classes. Actually....maybe three. I half flipped out in chambers and physio, and fully flipped out in math and spanish. For "flip out" read "got pissed off, talked back to teacher." I decided I am not going with my spanish class to see the movie Real Women Have Curves, even though I'd miss school from 5th period until 3 o'clock. I can't do it, not next week. That's hell week, and I should not be going and goofing off. I figure that if I don't go, I will have a free when I normally have spanish and can maybe maybe get some work done. I also don't want to miss my classes, because then I'll just be even more behind than I'll already be from Players.
Some kid at school today said that Players is a waste of time. If he wasn't a beast, I would've said something to him.
Standing outside for over an hour waiting for Christa's mom to come was not the funnest time ever. I still hate winter, and I hate snow. I want it to melt, and I want it to be summer. I'm moving to Florida.
I have a palm pilot! Ok...it's not mine. It's Jamie's. I stole it. I'll give it back eventually. It has some really cool games on it. In fact, I think I'm gonna go play with it now...
No comments:
Post a Comment