Saturday, December 21, 2002

It's fun to reminisce. Did I spell that right? You know what I'm trying to say. For some reason, I enjoy periodically going back to the beginning of this blog and reading through, noting all the changes that have occurred. The dynamics this year are so different than they were last year. They're more different than I ever could have imagined. I have lost some of my closest friends, but I have found new people that may be better. Relations...relationships, and I don't just mean my own...are so...strange. Unsuspected. Unimaginable? Am I just rambling? This is going to be an interesting year to look back on.

I do live in the real world. This pertains to an old post. I do. They still don't; will they ever? My world has caught up, & I hope it stays this way.

I can't stand that some things still bother me, that I can't accept them and move on. But how can I? How can that matter more than years? HOW? And how....ugh. I better stop before I get even more frustrated.

I really picked the right quote to go on my yearbook page. Thinking on my feet.

Yeah, people can be boondoggles, I think. I wouldn't do that, though.

I think, from the sound of these cryptic bits and pieces, I don't sound happy. But I am. I think I may actually be the happiest I've ever been. And whether it lasts a day or a week or a month, at least right now I can say I'm happy. My inner pessimist tells me that I've just jinxed myself. I probably have. Still, things aren't perfect. They never are.

No comments: