Thursday, December 19, 2002

I almost want to IM him. Almost.

Exercise today was good. I hope my shins don't hurt tomorrow. I ran about a mile, then walked a little (on the treadmill). I did I think 150 regular crunches, and I think 100 (per side) oblique crunches, and then this exercise where you tense up your stomach muscles while laying down. After that I did stuff for biceps, triceps, deltoids, lats, trapezius, & pecs. After that it was the EFX gluteal 2 for 9 minutes (plus one minute of cool down). I know this sounds repetitive, but I like to keep a record of what I do.

I've had the first sentence of "Lo how a rose" stuck in my head for quite some time now. At this point, I'd like to wish it a hearty GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

I'm now at chemplace.com hoping it'll help me study for the test I'm taking tomorrow. I don't think it will, but I don't know what else to study. I should be doing net ionic equations.

I suppose I'll write about my day. First period I had free, during which I did endnotes and a bibliography for my 4 page (it should've been 5, it's not, oh well) physio paper. It was such a royal waste of time. After that I had math, which wasn't too bad, only because I understand implicit differentiation. I haven't done any of the homework for that class, though, so I don't think I'll understand the stuff in word problems. After math it was dance. Heather performed her dance, and it was sooooooooooooooo good!! I am soo jealous, but really happy for her, cause it's awesome. I'm also slightly nervii now, because there's no way mine'll be that good. I bought lunch down at SS, figuring I'd have to stay the entire double period of physio, even though it was lab practical day for the pig-dissectors. I ate the school's delicious chocolate chip cookies on the way up (I had three total today...I made Jamie eat one so it wasn't four); they were quite yummy (and gooey and warm and mmmmmmmmm...). I got to the science building, and Natalie said all we had to do was hand in our paper and we could leave. Being overjoyed by this fabulous news, I did a little dance and celebrated by saying "I don't have physio, wooooo hooooo," or something similar. I went in to hand in the paper, and my teacher said "so what are you going to do for the rest of the period?" I said "Natalie said we just had to hand our paper in and we could leave," at which point Dani said "she saw your dance," and my teacher said "yeah, I was deeply hurt. You have to stay." I did not respond well to this. "ARE YOU KIDDING??" was my none so pleased response, and my teacher looked back at me with a completely straight face. This is where I lost it. "Do you know how late I was up working on this last night?? 1:30!! I didn't even bring my textbook, so FINE, I'll just sit here and do nothing." Enter the crying. Being that I am seriously sleep deprived for today, and being that this was really not funny, I just couldn't handle it. That was when my teacher told me she was just kidding, and I proceeded to storm out of class.

I love how I can take something that happened in the course of two minutes and write a small novella about it. I have some mad skill.

Moving right along...I ate at SS, which was sort of foolish. I feel like I should've just hung around CHA till 12 and eaten in the commons. Ahh well. I was in a bad mood when it was time for spanish, and we were going to teach 5th graders. My mood improved, though, because it was sort of fun, and the kid I had was good, and he was really trying. And I got a candy cane. Num num. Guidance was after that. Fairly boring, though not too tortuous. WOAR. 'Nuff said. Chem after that. Lab, finished early. We made crack. Ok...we actually made aspirin, but it's in white crystal form and looks like drugs. Jamie and I got to hang out after school, finalllly. I feel like I haven't seen him all week, except for in 5 minute intervals with stupid kids coming up and patting him on the back, etc. And it was just really nice.

My throat hurts. I really hope I'm not getting sick, because this is a bad time. I feel as though this weekend is completely booked, and there are people (gee...who??) that I'd like to see more than I will get to see. But it's ok. I will be seeing two of my favorite musicals which I've never seen but to which I know the music (Les Mis, Phantom).

No comments: