Thursday, October 10, 2002

Sleep deprivation should have an interesting effect on this thing.

I distance
and you say "ok."
And you go.
Screaming is not an option,
although it's been done.
Forlorn or dejected,
sombre.
Time glides on
fluidly
weaving the quilt
of my life.
Time becomes Fate
and the thread is cut,
and my life is there,
soft-copy.
Obviously "how are you?"
is not the best question.
It's not a prying question,
and I don't want to pry
but when talking about myself
is all I know...
I am a proper noun
so capitalize me.
You can even patronize me
if you do it nicely.
See me in the other light,
the light of the girl who's happy,
all smiles,
witty,
funny,
maybe has some brains,
talented,
instead of the girl
who is miserable
and slowly sinking
into depression
and isolation,
and returning back
to low self esteem.
After all,
why should she be happy?

No comments: