Play practice was so fun tonight. Why am I in such a good mood? I really don't understand. There is a commercial for Cheerios in which a guy goes around and tells complete strangers, his coworkers, etc., that he's lowered his cholesterol. That's what I want to do. I want to call everyone I know, and say "I'm in a good mood!!"
Play practice. Oh man. Note to self: write about it in depth later. It was awesome. Basically, 6 of us did something very weird and very random, and very hilarious.
Whenever anyone asks me who I'm rooting for - light blue or dark blue - for CHA, I say "blue." I'm spirited like that.
Good mood!!! WOOO!!!
Prayer to my good mood:
Good mood, please stay.
Don't go anywhere.
Keep me company
and help me erase
the black spots
on my white paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment