It's my cousin Rachel's birthday today, so on the off chance that she'd see this, Happy Birthday!!!
Even though I'm talking to her now, and have already wished her a happy birthday.
So. I have yet to really feel like blogging.
Ever have a dream in which people you know do something horrible, and when you see them the next day you're mad at them? What if they're already people you don't like, and they're doing the thing that makes you not like them in the first place. Then you'd just hate them even more.
Maybe my brain is just trying to work things out in some weird way.
My grandmother just told me that if I wanted to use her car to get milk, I could. But I don't really want to. After all, I have play practice tonight and should be doing homework now. Should being the operative word.
Today wasn't bad. It wasn't particularly good, either, but it wasn't bad. We were trying to figure out how to do something for a chem lab in class today, and the entire class just burst out laughing because the thing made no sense. It was quite amusing. We did a lab in physio in which we used some kind of small, long, weird bags. The lab had to do w/ diffusion. When we were done the lab, I popped the bags. Oh yeah. That was about the extent of what happened today.
And at lunch we were attacked by a swarm (read: somewhere between 3 and 5) bees, so I spent a good portion of the time running away, making weird noises in a futile attempt to ward off the bees, and trying to find a bee-free zone to sit. Natalie managed to trap one of the bees in her yogurt container, and Nick and Dave were tormenting it, but in a good way. Maybe tormenting isn't the best word. Teasing it? Bahh.
Voz va, viene, vos se va, va por debajo va, la voz se va.
The spanish phrases of the week are:
- ¡Déjame! (leave me alone)
- Estás muy pasada. (you're a pain in the ass)
- ¡Estás alucinando! (you're hallucinating)
Last weeks were:
- ¡Basta ya! (enough already)
- Desabrochate la camisa. (take off your shirt)
- Yar.
- Cular/culo. (to ass/ass)
Te regalo mi primer amor.
Ahh, Kinky.
Ahh, physio. And the homework I should be doing for it. Now that I have to do some homework I'm in the mood to blog. On nights when we have play practice, I start to look forward to it halfway through the day, when I want to get the hell out of school. Once I get there, though, and we have to do the singing, with...not the best director...I don't like it. The principles' read through was really fun, though. We're singing tomorrow.
I have a pair of short shorts, which I'm wearing now. And I realized that they didn't seem this short over the summer. I'm gonna wear them to play practice anyway.
I miss summer. I miss wearing bathing suits and sitting in the sun and swimming and not working and being happy for the majority of the time, instead of just on occassion.
I feel like Meghan and Rachel are fading from me. I know that's a really weird way to put it. It's ok when it's just one of them and me, but when I'm with both of them I am totally left out. Exhibit A: they're going to the football game on Friday. Did they even tell me about it, or see if I wanted to go? Nope. Not that I'm even effing allowed out Friday night, since my mom decided I've been doing too much and I need to work on SATs. So basically I have nothing to look forward to this weekend. Nothing. Friday afternoon I plan to go to Tom's house and use his EFX machine, so at least maybe I can attempt to get back in shape. The good thing about wearing bathing suits a lot was that it forced me to hold in my stomach all the time, thus building up my stomach muscles. Now I find my gut hanging loose, and I try to fix it, but that lasts about 5 minutes.
Cuando miro del lado cofundo horizontales con lo parado.
Someone decided that this Saturday would be a good time to do our class service project. Of course, they decided this on Tuesday. I have an appointment to go get my senior pictures taken that day, and no one seems to want to tell us what time we can go to said service project. My mom also decided, without talking to me, that we should go visit a college on Saturday after I'm done with my pictures. Saturday night is the Laureli sleepover, but we are rehersing from 5 - 6:30, and some other time later on. My mom also decided she doesn't want me sleeping over, which makes sense because then I'll be exhausted for the next week and weekend, and for SATs (which are rapidly approaching...SHIT!!). I sort of want to sleep over, though, so maybe I'll just try to go to bed early. Some boys are supposed to "crash" the party, so that would be fun I suppose.
Explota la cama con verte a los ojos.
No comments:
Post a Comment