I may soon have to make a links section for my friends' blogs, since a bunch of them have one now. I love blogs.
I don't love being alone.
Also, I can't sing. I might as well just stop.
Honestly, I feel like screaming. I feel like screaming about life's fucking injustices to me and my family. And to me.
AHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!! DAMMMITTTT!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!
You all know that I didn't actually get to scream, but just typing it made me feel mildly better.
I don't know what I want, I don't know what he wants, I don't know what's going on, I don't care what's going on, I don't have time to care what's going on. How's that for a situation?
I've been noticing wedges recently. They are really pissing me off. There is more than one, I discovered, and they prevent me from doing what I want to do and seeing and talking to whom I want to talk to and see. Fucking go away, stupid wedges.
Mrs. Navarro wants me to read (and record myself reading) this little book that a class of lower school kids (the kids we taught last Thursday...it was really fun) are reading, because the person on the tape they have reads it too fast. :)
There is too much. Too much work, too much stuff, not enough time, I'm losing my friends (things with Rachel seemed good today). I don't even have time to think about a boy situation. There was one. And now I don't even know. I'm waiting, do you hear me? I'm waiting for this alleged "awesome senior year" thing to come into play. WHERE IS IT?!?!??!
I probably smell.
No comments:
Post a Comment