I guess I shouldn't be so apocalyptic about everything. But I am losing them, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
So I'll just go with the flow and leave them. Maybe I won't end up so hurt that way.
Bad news: my grandmother has physical therapy tomorrow, meaning she drives the car over to a train station close by (not the one near my house...a different one) and leaves it there, so she can take the train into town. After her PT she has a doctor's appointment, so I don't know, and I don't think she knows, when she's getting home. Thus, my plan to use Tom's EFX machine is RUINED!! Dammit. I was really hoping to get some exercise in, especially because I have been eating way too much recently. I'll say "I'm not having any dessert today," and I normally end up having at least two (sometimes in between meals, too).
I have no willpower when it comes to food, which is why exercising is my only hope at not gaining weight back, which I think is already starting to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment