Sunday, October 20, 2002

Homecoming dance = not half bad. Pretty fun time, overall. Of course Meghan, Rachel, and Kat all left in the middle to go to Taylor's house, but I stayed and had a fine time w/o them. The only thing I was sad about was that Rachel and I didn't execute our plan to go grind with a freshman boy. Damn...it would've been fun. I don't even care that they left. I still had Tom, Eddie, Heather, and Tilly there. Tom = very sweaty, although I was too. My calves are hurting now from all the dancing. I got an invite to another party, but seeing as how I was under strict instruction to go no further than the Pringles' house, and seeing as how I didn't particularly want to go...I didn't. We went to the Pringles'. I was only there for about 15 minutes, but it's always a good time there. Tom and I got there before Heather & her dad & Madeline, which was sort of amusing. A small crowd showed up, but I had to leave.

I am sleepy, so voy a dormirme.

Buenas noches, todos.

No comments: