Haven't found a horroscope that I really liked recently, until today.
Take some control. Someone is getting accustomed to your easygoing nature, and run the risk of stepping over the line before they know it. A few well-chosen words about your limits and the repercussions of exceeding them may help avert a very big mess. Sidestep resentment if you want a relationship to thrive. Believe it or not, right now you and that special someone are just getting to know each other. Strive to understand the dynamics of the game before you start changing the rules.
My newspaper horroscope says "Tonight: work off your stress at the gym." Of course I can't, because I feel like complete crap. I've had a headache all day, midly surpressed by extra strength Tylenol, but when I coughed on the car ride home it came back.
I feel like I haven't seen people for a while, and it's sort of weird. I saw people in snippets today, but no one for as long as I wanted.
I am getting extremely sick of enetation always bailing out on me, so I'm checking out haloscan now, because they're better. I was only reluctant to do this before because then I'd lose all the comments that had been on enetation, and because I didn't want to have to design another template for comments.
Awesome. I just registered at haloscan and it won't let me sign in. It keeps saying "access denied." Thanks, dickhead.
Third period today I went to meet w/ Mr. Lampe. He's already written my recommendation, and he asked me if I wanted to read it. I did, and it was definitely the nicest thing ever! In it he said something about how my personality is "friendly and easygoing." When I read that, I started to laugh. "Sarcastic and smartass, friendly and easygoing. Same thing," I said. He said "yeah, that's pretty much the translation." It was basically just filled with really nice things, and it was really cool. :D
About these two boys who were expelled from my school for being involved in videotaping a girl having sex with one of them....I feel that they should've gotten expelled. Personally, I'd have pressed charges and sued them both, and everyone should stop their whining about how it's not a school issue.
It's a police issue, and they're getting off easy by not having "sex offender" put on their records.
No comments:
Post a Comment