Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Do I write well
and do you like it?
Do I speak well
do you want to get to know me?
If I said "who's there?"
would I hear crickets chirping
and see tumbleweed blow by?
It's that time,
time for that mood
without the music,
but that mood none the less.
And anyway,
everything looks poetic
when you type it this way.
I can't believe people.
I can't believe you people.
You and your all-knowing attitudes.
You're wrong,
and you're stupid,
you're ignorant
and arrogant.
And life's not fair.
People get cheated out of turns.
Once you accept that
and MOVE ON
you'll be better off.
So stop pointing out
that it's your time,
your time to shine,
your turn to go.
And please, God, please
tell me when will people
start to think of the reactions
and the consequences
to their actions?
And tell me, please,
why the good
go bad,
and why the bad shouldn't be
punished accordingly?

No comments: