Sunday, September 01, 2002

Today was also very busy. Let's see if I can even remember what happened...

I actually can't remember what happened this morning. Did I stay home or go out? I forget.

This afternoon I went shoe shopping with my mom. I bought four pairs: one pair of brown boots, a pair of tan shoes, and two pair of open back shoes, one pair brown, which is similiar to a clog but not as ugly, the other black and nothing like a clog. I'm hoping to go clothes shopping at the mall tomorrow to look for white & pink shirts, and a dress to wear on Wednesday to hell.

When I got home from shoe shopping, there were two messages on my tape. The first from Heather, the second from Rachel. Heather was calling because people, including Dave, were going over to her house. Rachel was calling because she and Meghan wanted to do something with me, just the three of us. Here's how I see it: Dave is going back to college, Meghan and Rachel will be here. I really wanted to see him before he left, so that's what I did. I ended up talking to Bill & Natalie online on Dave's phone for a while during Empire Records.

My mom let me drive to Heather's, and I drove like a granny both ways. Only went a little over 30, down to 20. That's how I am gonna drive in the rain, ok? Deal with it.

No comments: