Thank the lord this won't be a full week of school for me. I'm already dead. I got confused and thought today was Wednesday, which would mean that tomorrow would be Thursday, which would, in turn, mean that the weekend was soon. Alas, it is only Tuesday. I have a chem test tomorrow. I'm not too worried, although I probably should be. On Thursday I have an in class essay during english. Eff. I am on p. 19 of the book. We have to read to page 70 tonight. I'm starting to wonder what I was thinking taking AP English. The class isn't hard, but it's way too much reading for me, esp. considering I don't like to read.
Since I'm on a musical theme, part of my horroscope for today says:
Move past this hesitation and bring your day to a ringing crescendo of song and poetry.
Haha. Maybe that means I'm supposed to write a song tonight. Rachel said she wrote one last night. I feel sort of tapped; the creative juices seem to be on hold.
I'm getting my senior pictures done in two weekends. Of course, the Laureli sleepover is the night before I'm going to get them done, so if I go I'll most likely have bags under my eyes for the pictures.
It's strange, but I'm just not excited for anything right now. As of now there's nothing exciting to look forward to this weekend, or the weekend after that. Or the weekend after that.
No wait! Debra is coming this weekend and a bunch of people are watching Dogma. That should be fun. I'd really like to get a chance to talk to her & get to know her.
I wonder if I could bring someone with me...
No comments:
Post a Comment