Wednesday, September 11, 2002

I really start to drift from my friends during school. Mainly it's the ones I don't have classes with. I feel that things are going well with Nat, but with Meghan, Rachel and Tom...not. I figure this is my blog and I need to post what I think, whether or not people I write about see it. So there.
Meghan would rather be with Sam. That's what I think. I don't fit into that, and...I don't really want to get started on this. It's not that it's a huge problem...or maybe it is. I don't feel close with Tom at all anymore. It's one of those things where I'm starting not to recognize him. He's becoming estranged to me. Meghan is too, I think. Rachel isn't as much, but I hardly talk to her either.
It's just sort of lonely.
I can't say I have no friends or anything. Kaari is my spanish buddy, Natalie is my math/physio buddy (I'd say art, but I'm dropping).

I am sort of sick of not being a priority to some people.
Forget it. I can't get any more specific than that without getting worried that people who shouldn't see this will.

Where's Bill? He's normally on at this time.
Blah.

No comments: