I love how everyone always asks me when Players is.
Just because it's funny, here's my horroscope for today:
You're good at what you do, but don't develop an attitude about it. After all, you're not the only expert in your field. Walk with pride among your fellow artists and geniuses. Once you shake one another's hand and verify credentials, drop the formalities. Relax like satisfied animals and play like excited children. You're walking on air or, given that you're a Water Sign, swimming in blissful seas. Telling people how much you appreciate them is like an angel swooping down to bestow a gift on mortals. You could charm anyone off his or her feet without even trying.
I always feel so popular when I have NO emails day after day.
Tom, si lees esto, me gusta mucho el CD de Kinky. Mi canta favorita es el numero nueve (Sambita).
Yesterday was so incredibly busy. It was great. I spent almost no time at home. First I had this college essay thing at school. I got there, and all the doors were locked. Of course. So I called Rachel's cell phone from my mom's cell phone, and she came and opened the door for me. Not that I had much of anything written, though, so it wasn't the most helpful thing. After that, Rachel, Kate, Meghan and I went to the diner. Meghan couldn't stay b/c she had an SAT tutoring appointment, but the rest of us ate lunch there. I had a belgian waffle. Thus began my extreme pigging out-ness yesterday.
After we were done at the diner, we went back to my house & played some guitar to waste time until homecoming. We got to homecoming around 1:30, meaning we missed Hilltones sing :(
I didn't watch more than 5 - 10 minutes of the game. A bunch of us just sort of stood in a juble for a little bit. The group dissipated, and Tillman and I decided to wander. We saw Jess, Bess, Jake, Dave, and Jingram, so we talked to them, after which we wandered over to a group of people near where the clothes were being sold. The school was selling a bunch of shirts and pants, etc., for $1 a piece, so I bought 4 shirts.
Blah blah..went to the soccer games..went back to Heather's. It was fun there. Debra was there, so I got a chance to talk to her. She's really awesome, and we got to talk to each other in spanish, which was great because no one else, except for Tom, could understand us.
This post really sucks, I'm aware. I'm not really paying attention to what I'm writing. But yesterday was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment