Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Haven't blogged in a while. No shit, sherlock.

I'm officially insane, as shown by the fact that I'm talking to myself.

I actually didn't come online last night, even though I hadn't been on in a few days. Oh the restraint.

I just downloaded the newest version of AIM (v 5.0). I don't like it. The only feature it has that I do like is that it shows when the person you're talking to is typing, but I think it may only work with those who also have the newest version. I don't like the way the new buddy list looks, and it won't let me install My IM (aka the cloneIM thing that I have). The coolest thing about cloneIM was that it took away the stupid ads that were at the top of the buddy list. Now, after it supposedly installed, there is simply a blank space where the ad used to be, but my list isn't moved up any. Basically it's ugly.

And today sucked.

No comments: