Today I drove my grandmother to the dry cleaners and to the supermarket. She's quite the backseat driver.
I don't like driving. I find it necessary to get to where I need or want to be, but I wouldn't say I enjoy it.
I was going 40 today in a 35 mph zone, and I was being tailgated by some asshole in a van, who had his lights on, as if that'd make me do anything differently. I'm glad he was in such a rush, but I wasn't about to go any faster, esp. with my grandmother in the car. The asshole tried to pass me on the right, but then changed his mind. Then he thought he'd try passing me on the left, over the double yellow. Nope, changed his mind then, too. He turned and I went straight, and I wanted to flip him off. But these days, you just don't know. Someone could pull out a gun and shoot you.
No comments:
Post a Comment