Even as I sit here, I'm thinking about how every minute that passes takes me closer to going back. To that place...I don't even want to say the word now. It wasn't so horrific to go back after last summer. Things were obviously different, though. Totally. Wow. Now that I think about that...look how much has changed in just one year.
One year ago, my grandparents were living downtown in a nursing home. My mom and I were on our own, I didn't have my license, etc. etc.
I guess the fact that I don't want to go back means I'm having a good time. That or the summer is just too short. At least it seems that way. This can most likely be attributed to the fact that the mono had me stuck in my house for a good three weeks before I was up and at 'em again.
I hope my grandmother lets me use the car next week.
Sam. I felt like I was pretty good friends w/ him during the year. Although we haven't really talked more than a few times over the summer...Well, when I had mono, he came online and was like "FEEL BETTER!!" It was really nice. I can't really explain it. No one else called me, even, and told me to feel better. Mostly because everyone was away, but still....So now he's not feeling so well, and I do feel genuine concern, and I hope he feels better.
That pretty much came out sounding stupid.
The word of the week is procrasturbation [v].
I didn't make it up, but I find it to be hilarious.
The word of next week, in case you like to know things in advance (and so I don't forget), is spazmastically [adv].
No comments:
Post a Comment